why hello there, August…
While I wish that my August was going to include some amazing beach time, I know someone out there will sink their toes in sand this month and I will practice being happy for them. (and count the days until I’m doing the same, 10 months from now!)
In questing to be more intentional, I like to keep a little list here of goals I have for the month ahead. I really love the emails and interaction I have with you about your hopes and plans, as well! What are your August hopes/plans?
- make jam.
- can peaches so that I can make my grandmother’s amazing Peach Cobbler as the weather turns cool.
- Finish sorting out our garage.
- Cook with my instant pot more.
- Learn to mix four new cocktails.
- Begin a Tai Chi class, for peace and balance.
- Meet with a personal trainer to reassess the current state of things, where my health and body are concerned.
- Go hiking at least 6 times, before month’s end.
- feel happier with my strength, what I’ve accomplished and what the scale reads, than I am today…
- Practice yoga weekly
- spend as much time with my husband as possible, before he hits a heavy travel season.
- bike rides and picnics.
- Have intentional dates, with a dress and everything.
- Go dancing.
- Taco fest! <3
- the drive-in before summer ends.
- Not only read this book, but spend my August putting Dear Stranger letters into practice.
- Shoot a photo series.
- Write a collective 40,000 words.
- Read Chasing Slow
- Establish a new quiet time routine.
- Get lost in one more good summer novel. (suggestions?)
- This book will FINALLY be available! (i LOVE Flow! i just wish the magazine was more accessible here in the states!)
- Have coffee with a new friend.
- Step out of my comfort zone in a social setting.