– I am in love with the cool evenings.
– I am incredibly proud of the fact that I wore a sweater all day.
– ashamed to admit I’m over due for a pedicure.
– I am greatly missing Lucas.
– I am VERY jealous of him, that boot camp has given him the opportunity to go to a kid rock concert this weekend. lucky duck!
– I am wanting a cup of hot apple cider.
– I am wanting to hang out with a girl friend and watch a chick flick.
– I am wishing that maybe I was in Michigan. This has never happened before. It’s weird. I think it’s because I had a deeply intimate vivid dream about my friend last night. Darn it, Tia!!! :)
– I’m happy for the evening I spent with some super cool ladies, and their super cool offspring.
– I am so excited that Parenthood starts next week and that the countdown to Glee is a mere week and a half away.
– I am wishing i were independently wealthy.
– I am wishing a lot of things.
– I am wanting a baby to love, and snuggle, to kiss it’s forehead and keep forever.
– I just wanted to connect with this blog for a minute…
2 thoughts on “At this very moment…”
At this moment, in the moment is the best place to be. :-)
I bet if you come see me (and I know this is not the same as what you REALLY want), Isaac will snuggle you. He's really super sweet & snugglie lately.