Misty Wagner

a blog, a podcast, a journey

Sure… I’ve written them.
I’ve received them.
My entirely cynical self has most certainly made fun of them, as well as made fun of myself for writing them…

This book, put together by Kerry Miller, is a really great compilation of some of the most classic passive aggressive notes I’ve ever seen. The subtitle reads: Painfully Polite and Hilariously Hostile Writings. The entire book is scanned images of actual notes, and some of these notes are unbelievably hilarious. The best part is that, periodically, there will be a small “update” note, in regards to the passive aggressive note of the past.

When I sat down, with my cup of chai in hand, to read Passive Aggressive Notes, my mind instantly thought of about 9 people in my immediate circle of peeps who would love this book. Already, just by leaving it on my ottoman for a few days, it’s cover is bent and it’s been manhandled and thumbed through by a dozen, or so, people who only managed through exclaim (through laughter) that they loved this book…

{Christmas shopping hint: It’s a pretty small and portable book. Although not a great book for kids, as you can imagine, this would make an awesome office party gift, stocking stuffer, etc…)
You can see, buy and read more about the book here

10 thoughts on “Passive Aggressive Notes…

1. amanda o says:

that is great…i wonder if one of my notes is in there?

2. jennieloo says:

Dear blogger,Thanks for writing about this book, forcing me to look it up on amazon and consequently waste my entire morning reading this chicks blog. My house REALLY appreciates the lack of attention.Signed,anonymous housewife

3. Jenny says:

Ha. There’s a blog too. I’ve been subjected to months of passive-aggressiveness. It’s hilarious.

4. Julie says:

Sounds like a fun book and one I’d find amusing.Also, just wanted to check and make sure you received an email from me with your ornament swap partner’s contact info. If you didn’t, please email me. If you did, no need to reply. And sorry if we have already emailed about it – I’m loosing my mind keeping everything straight! : )Julie from abbilyeverafter.com

5. I love it! I can also think of several people who I could give it to for Christmas. Thanks!

6. Annikke says:

I can think of a few people who would truly enjoy this book! Great Christmas gift idea. Thanks!

7. Katie says:

OK! This is a must have book! Too funny!

8. marsha says:

LOL!! It’s definitely something I would love to read.

9. Ginny says:

I read the blog & they are so funny. I want the book :)

10. Mandy says:

Oh my gosh, that looks hysterical!! I must go buy a copy! Thanks for the head’s up on this one!

Your thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s