Ahhh… a list of reasons why I have to mark all 600 posts in my reader as “read”…
– My daughter is being a completely unreasonable pain in the butt.
– I am getting my house ready for a party being thrown here tonight.
– I have horrible allergies and my head is killing me.
– If I take more than 3 min. to sit at the computer (yes I can post this in less…) than I can’t justify doing anything other than rectifying my overly neglected bank statement.
– My sister is in, yet another, emotional crisis and she kept me on the phone for nearly 3 hours…
– My office is a completely unorganized mess (I hate the unorganized part most of all!) and if i spend more than a few minutes in here, I will be FORCED to clean it, and I don’t have time for that. (Party.house.tonight.remember?)
– I still have an hour ahead of me where I have to cry and be a girl and say to myself “what am I going to wear? This outfit, no this outfit???”
– There is food to prepare.
– I am out of time with this post now so how in the world could I read any? (I am sorry… If you are one of my favorites, I will catch up— I promise!)