– self discipline at bed time sucks worst of all… or rather yet, I suck at it...
– i LOVE the movie Juno.
– I also loved Charlie Wilson’s War.
– I think puffs tissue with Vicks enfused in to it is seriously an ingenious invention!
– sometimes cereal for dinner is a good thing.
– puppies are uncool.
– i am thoroughly addicted to shooting rabbits. (on the Wii that is, with Rayman’s Raving Rabbids 2)
– I miss The Office.
– I had a great chat with my mom tonight.
– I have to be up in 4 hours and it’s a jam packed/stress filled day.
– our local market had hand picked forget-me-nots for sale. Where on earth did they get them? (of course i bought them! they are lovely.)
– in the event that my divorce from DPM is going well, I decided to celebrate my soda-liberation with a strawberry italian soda (homemade)…
It exploded everywhere. Literally.
– My husband, Mr. “I hate to travel” with the middle name “I hate the ocean!” is spending the weekend with his co-worker/buddy at a family’s home in California. It’s a coastal home…
It’s cold here…
I want a coastal getaway…
Oh well. Bekah is watching Garden State in the living room. I love that movie SOOOO much and the music is contributing to my happiness. It’s those late nights before a stressful morning when I contemplate calling DPM. Just to see how he is… See if he wants to come hang out… (Oh Diet Pepsi Max, I do miss you a little. But I am trying to be strong!)