Things I realized today…
– Downtown Boise makes me smile.
– Every time I see a white pontiac mini-van I think of Jacki.
– Brie is not my favorite cheese.
– Sometimes you have to make a choice that may enable your kid to be a bigger brat, simply for your peace of mind.
– Warm, spiced wine makes me sleepy.
– There are family members who plan holidays agreeably and make even the planning fun.
– Then there are some who don’t.
– Having your Christmas shopping done is an amazing feeling.
– Even when that last person’s gift ended up being a great big “settle”. *sigh*
– A new bra is a wonderful gift to self.
– So is an amazing $90 sweater 60% off.
– My Razr sucks. (oh wait… I didn’t just realize this today, but it was worth repeating!)
– I care a lot less about certain things than I did even a month ago.
– This is a good, and mature transition.
– I have an unhealthy desire to now go hooky bobbing.
– I met a friend of a friend today and liked her a lot, quite instantly. This is rare for me.
– My puppy is unworthy of trust.
– Never rely on a child to tell you when the pet food is getting low.
– My car rides so smooth with a full tank.
– Red food coloring is pretty impossible to get off of the counter top.
– my back STILL hurts from the sugar cookie monologues yesterday. Too bad I have to revisit them tomorrow evening.
– It is quite a tough decision as to whether or not put up lights along our rooftop.
– Martha Stewart does inspire me. I am tired of pretending otherwise, it’s true… I am a lemming.
– I love knowing that I have countless Christmas gifts in my trunk. It’s like a secret.
– Good things do happen to those who just believe.
– Just because there is a crack house on one corner doesn’t mean that there can’t be a reputable family on the other.
– I need a massage.
– You guys leave great and supportive comments… Thanks!