And finally, Twelve…
– Christmas card making
– Craft club
– Girls night out (or in).
– Party planning.
– Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman
– Happiness at Home by Gretchen Rubin (DECEMBER)
– Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos
– A Christmas Story by Charles Dickens
– Christmas movies, Galore.
– Les Miserables
– Tree adorning
– Christmas cookie baking and decorating
– Christmas light looking at adventures
– more Christmas movies
– Church visiting and shopping. (I’m not such a fan of that)
– making this a true season of giving (of ourselves) for others.
– prayer and peaceful, quiet time.
– cookies, cards and other Christmas magic.
– a few miscellaneous Christmas gifts.
– baking things that smell delicious.
– making things which catch one’s eye.
– Christmas music.
– popcorn and cocoa movie nights.
– Water. (drink and be in)
– whole foods.
– taking good mental health breaks.
– a date night or two. It’s imperative.
– supporting things he is passionate about.