– made homemade granola.
– made homemade granola bars.
– made homemade yogurt.
– talked to my mom, on her first day home since the extended hospitalization and therapy rehab.
– ground three pounds of nuts.
– gotten the garden ready to start.
– Gen’s language arts and writing.
– Our fractions lesson.
– finalize paint colors.
– Facebook. (Wait… does that even count under the guise of productivity?)
– cleaned the kitchen. *
– finish bagging up Gen’s clothes, to exchange. *
– Wii fit workout. *
– make fruit bars. *
– slice and freeze strawberries. *
– return phone calls and arrange a few meetings. *
– make a call about the clothing exchange. *
(* means I did it after posting this.)
But it’s already 11:30 and I still have to:
– wash and hang out the living room throws.
– clean up the living room.
– pack away Gen’s winter clothes.
– put together the summer toy bucket/tub.
– air up basketballs.
– make shortcakes.
– cheesy potatoes
– broiled lemon asparagus (Gen’s favorite)
– strawberry shortcake
Things I haven’t done:
– upload photos and recipes on the home website. (this is because our computer, not laptop, is ill.)
– print off curriculum stored on same, sick and sad computer.
– anything needing to be done on that computer. *sigh*
– get dressed. :(