This is some kind of a blog record! First I post about the truly beautiful beads I received from Groovy Mom but now I get to post about this incredibly sweet award! She rocks. Truly… She is awesome. Read her. Get to know her…
wow… That I am capable of being alone. That I am as independent as I hoped I was. That I am stronger than I thought I was, and that it’s never too late to go back and love some one…
2. Name the last food you tried for the very first time. Did you like it?
I try a lot of new recipes, but as for an entirely new food- I don’t know.
3. If money, time, responsibilities, and obligations were not considerations what would your life look like right this minute?
4. Working within your limitations what things could you do to create some of the feelings you would expect to have if you were living your dream life?
Now this is a tricky question… I guess, never lay my head down at night without knowing that I lived that day as best I could. To seize every peaceful moment I can and steal away to the sea whenever earthly possible!
5. Is there a current goal on which you are working?
There are a ton. Have you not seen my goal list?
6. What is one thing you could get up and do right this minute to put you closer to your goal?
Put on a scrunchy and go introduce myself to my sewing machine. Then again, it’s 11 and that might piss my family off a bit.
7. Is there something stopping you from doing that one thing right this second?