I believe in fairy tales…
I think there is something about fall which stimulates my visual/audio senses…
(Actually, all of my senses, I guess. The autumn air smells and feel better than that of any other season. )
But I have to take a minute to say it:
– I love fall tv. (The Office tonight!!!)
– And the promise of decent films in the theatre as the Idaho Film Festival gets underway (hurrah!) and Oscar season approaches.
– I hold Ellen DeGenerous completely responsible, but i LOVE the new Kanye West single… And the new Britney single (gasp… I am not a britney lover but man, can a girl move to that song…)
– every kind of music, these days, sounds clearer and more invigorating! (must be a Fall thing)
– Heroes was flat out, fantastic. (despite having to watch it online because my DVR became obstinant)
– I have loved it for over a year, but never grow tired of the song FIREFLIES by Faith Hill. It’s definatly a girl song, if you don’t know it- hear it… Escpecially those of us with little girls. Truly lovely song!
And, lastly, the number one reason I love Fall: CHRISTMAS SHOPPING BEGINS! :)
(Oh yes, and Genny has settled on Wednesday Adams as her Halloween Costume aspiration. Bekah is going with her, as Morticia Adams… These girls…)