My belated January nutshell…
What I learned:
– I can’t do it all. I may want to, but I can’t. saying “no” to things is ok. Saying “this isn’t right for me” is ok too.
– I have tremendous patience for the people in my life and their behavior, but no one is excluded from the limit it reaches, and when that limit is reached, it does sadly alter our relationship.
– This isn’t a learned as much as a reaffirmed, but Parenthood really was the absolute best tv show I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing/seeing/experiencing/watching.
– An organized, well designed kitchen is worth more than the newest/fanciest home features.
– Home Depot has an answer for almost any dilemma.
What I’m into:
– Have been reading the same book all month. It’s not that it’s bad, it’s that I’m packing and working and struggling to find time to read. That being said, when I do find the time, I really enjoy it.
– Did you watch Selfie last fall? It started off a bit iffy, but it turned out really fantastic. Such a relevant and really well done show, for today’s society… sad they cancelled it. There are efforts to get people to revive it. Fingers crossed.
– My home reno idea Pinterest board…
What I loved most, this in January:
– I’ve talked about it here before, but it was one year ago this month that I discovered this product and I fell in love all over again this month! Crabtree & Evelyn 60 second hand repair kit
– Really loved the movie American Sniper.
– The North American International Auto Show. It was a lot of fun to go with Chw. While there we were introduced to the Honda Uni cub and this music video. I love Ok Go anyway, but this video is amazing!!!!
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/u1ZB_rGFyeU?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
What about your january?