There are a wide variety of gift ideas in this year’s guide! Each one of them is something I either have, have given or someone I know has and I have either seen or used it…
This list also features a BRIEF introduction to the entire 2019 Gift Guide. If I were Oprah, this would be my list of Favorite Things. (Alas’ I am not Oprah, but these would still make my Favorite Things cut anyhow!)
2019 Favorite Things & Gift Guide
- Unstable Unicorns ($20)- This was easily one of the favorite games we played this year. Runner up would be: LCR ($7)
- Roald Dahl Famous Character’s & Quotes Mug ($16) (In all fairness, there are several of these. I have the Alice in Wonderland one and also adore the Jane Austen one! There is a great selection of really fun mugs in the guide!)
- Library Card Socks ($15-25 depending on seller) (Bookish socks are something I LOVE! There is a huge collection in the guide, but my runner up fave would be: Socksmith Jane Austen socks ($8))
- The Olive Oil and Vinegar Lover’s Cookbook ($25) (This is a beautiful book for the culinary lovers on your list! Additionally, in the guide, there are many great culinary gifts. From infused oils to specialty salts, Charcuterie ware and specialty cooking tools!)
- Movie Nights! ($12-60) Honestly, I couldn’t choose. There is this amazing popcorn gift set, this beautiful old fashioned popper, these essential movie night socks! So much stuff, in the guide (including gift cards for movie theaters!) and Movie Nights will ALWAYS make my list!)
- Empowering children’s books ($8-25) In the guide there is a collection of beautiful baby/children’s books revisiting classic literature, introducing amazing women and men from history, talking about physics, travel and architecture, just to name a few. I love these books SO MUCH!
- Beautiful Gardening Sets ($13-40) There are some really gorgeous tools in the guide! This is a newer hobby for me and I love them! (am also obsessed with bird feeders. :) )
- Artisan Pizza Oven ($137) We LOVE artisan pizza and this oven is amazing!
- Be Still diffuser necklace ($23) I love essential oils and this necklace is not only beautiful, but simple. The perfect way to keep yourself present, practice self care while both smelling and looking fantastic! (runner up: Elephant Locket)
- A Book That Takes Its Time ($15) For the second year in a row, this book makes my list. In case you already have it though, there is a fairly extensive collection of intentional/reflective/creative books in the guide.
There is SO MUCH more, in the guide! Food gifts, meal planning gifts, baby items, toys, therapeutic/sensory items, home decor, skincare, slippers, apparel… Really, something for EVERYONE on your list!